The First Global Organization Development – OD Certification In Indonesia
Transformative Learning & Change Program
2 + 3 DAYS with Renown World OD Gurus & Global OD Practicioners as facilitators.
The purpose of this transformative learning and change experience is to help participants to become more effective in facilitation and leading transformation and change in their organization. This highly interactive workshop with limited number of participants, will help you initiate how you and your organization start to choose to learn how to learn so you will be different. It will be 5 days total.
The comunity learning environment of 30 participants will provide an intensive experience of deep interactions and conversations around topics that are important to them and their organizations. The diversity of experience that each participant brings to the circle will provide fresh perspectives to the learning community.
Key Success Factors of this Workshop Offerings:
- Skill based. OD theories, principles and concepts? Absolutely! You cannot succeed without them. But without OD skills, you are just a smart person, not a facilitator/leader of change.
- Real-World Cases. This workshop utilizes real change situations from participants’ worlds, employing a Case Study approach to ensure relevance and application.
- Experiential. Every element of the workshop is built around an experience, linking concept to reality.
- Cutting Edge. We will teach you the OD techniques with deeper, advanced dimensions that result in a quantum impact.
- GLOCAL in Context. Global to be credible to and circumspect in the world. This represents the “Institutaions System” i.e. organizations inclusive of all types and different sectors.. Local to be creative and responsive to the generic and local needs of the country. This represents the “Individual Systems” i.e. OD Leaders and Learners as individuals. We then establish the connection between these two systems.
- Immediately Useful. The workshop will equip you to go back and apply what you have learned in your life and in your work.
WHY THIS WORKSHOP IS UNIQUE?
Thursday – Friday, 8.30 am – 5.00 pm
on September 6th – 7th, 2018
This workshop is based on Whole Brain Literacy. There is an intimate, innate connection between person – the individual with his whole brain functioning and the corporate brain functioning – the organization where people are at work with those in positions of leadership and management at work in human systems. In the age of information and digital technologies, one’s mindset matters. Change comes in exponential speed where disruptions and innovations challenge the corporate mindset for stability, security, certainty and consistency. The whole brain perspective, paradigm and processes can expand and shift mindsets in creating, connecting and integrating information, ideas, insights and relevant resources to lead and manage change, development and transformation.
Wednesday – Friday, 8.30 am – 5.00 pm
on September 12th – 14th, 2018
It is based on the Sullivan Transformation Agents extensive global scholar practitioner experience in leading change and transformation. It will provide participants insights in the different theories and practical tools in leading sustainable organization change.
It distills and simplifies the essential theory and practices discovered about organization change over the past 50 years and presents them in a way that can be utilized immediately by participants.
The Whole System Transformation modality transfers easily to any system or situation because of transcendent capability of being useful in any culture, any industry of with any challenge.
In summation, be assured you are not just receiving theories and listening to lectured. We will engage you in real life practical application for your back home situtation.
- 25-30 people meet for 5 days (2 weekdays), who will engage in dynamic discussions, case study applications, and experiential exercises designed to enhance their understanding of transformation and change initiatives. They will learn effective techniques and systems that facilitate change, and explore the dynamic role of today’s change agent.
- The sessions would be run in a ‘laboratory’ setting in which we learn about concepts and theory about leves of system, practice using tools and methods, as well as be the system in which we participate and observe.
- This workshop will provide an initial plan to becoming change catalyst leader either for your entire organization, your division or specifically your team.
- The Facilitators will be made up of Roland Sullivan, Irham Dilmy, Perla Rizalina M. Tayko, and Maja Balasi-Sullivan.
- The 30-person course size and small group format means you will have lots of close-up time with these masters of the craft.
- Develop and establish the core competencies in human information processing skill set (HIPSS) relevant in engaging and facilitating “tranformative learning & change”.
- Develop and apply the whole braing thinking tools for:
- Changing/shifting/expanding mindsets,
- Exploring potential possibilities for thinking differently,
- Mapping, managing and integrating roles and functions in one’s areas of responsibilities in human systems (individual, group and organizations), as well as in
- Designing an OD change process based on whole brain functioning.
- Define the theoritical undeprinnings of WST as a primary mode of employing large scale change.
- Apply models and tools to lead complex change initiatives.
- Prepare, conduct, and analyze a real-time assessment of your work environment.
- Transform any core team of 12 or less.
- Create and lead a custome made change blueprint that will positively impact your organization regardless of size.
- Learnn how to lead and manage enterprise-wide transformation and change.
Roland L. Sullivan
He is an original 100-Change Agent who has consulted in 44 countries with over a thousand organizations. He has taught organization development in over 22 universities around the world. Roland is known for his exemplary work in change. He coined the phrase “Whole System Transformation” and has been the main focus of his transformation journey with client-organization for more than 50 years.
A corporate executive turned consultant, has over 30 years of experience working in multinational organizations, such as Unilever, ARCO, Coca-Cola, Chiquita Brands as well as at The World Bank in Washington, DC. He became an HR and Executive Search Consultant / Managing Partner of Amrop, a global executive search firm and Country Manager Indonesia for Pedersen and Partners. He taught MBA classes at Binus University Business School. He is currently assisting the Indonesian Government in administrative reform by serving as Vice Chairman of the Indonesian Civil Service.
Perla Rizalina M. Tayko
A partner/facilitator with her OD Learners/Leaders in engaging them in transformative learning and change (TLC) using “appreciative mindfulness/possibility mindfulness for connectivity in complexity (AM/PM.CON) with whole brain literacy (WBL) approach; and international consultant for over 35 years in human system and organization development (HS/OD) – has served as such in development projects of Asian Development Bank in Pakistan, Uzbekistan, Bangladesh & Philippines, World Health Organization in Malaysia, and independent projects in Brunei, Indonesia and Myanmar. She served as the designer/founder/director of the Organization Development Program (MMOD & PhDOD) & OD Institute Director at Graduate School of Business, Assumption University for two decades.
Mary Jane “Maja” Sullivan
She is an organization change consultant with Sullivan Transformation Agents. She is currently working on her PhD in Social-Organization Psychology at the Ateneo de Manila University. Her experience as a facilitator in 10 countries in transforming systems in different sectors like youth, business, women, faith-based organizations, economically poor communities, and academe for more than 20 years helped her bocome a natural change agent. Maja is passionate in researching and mastering Whole System Transformation. The largest interactive group she facilitated was 30,000 participants.
Grand Mercure Hotel
Superblok Mega Kemayoran.
Jl. H. Benyamin Sueb Kav. B6.
Kemayoran, Jakarta Pusat 10610
September 6th – 7th, 2018.
8.30 am – 5.00 pm
September 12th – 14th, 2018.
8.30 am – 5.00 pm
COME AS LEARNING TEAM
- We recommend coming to Transformative Learning and Change with colleagues from your workplace.
- Bring 3-4 highly motivated people from different levels and areas, resulting in a powerful ‘take-home’ action team.
- Expand your organization’s internal capability. Having a team of internal ‘change artists’ reduces dependency on external resources and develops greater empowerment.
- Address real-world issues and possibilities. The workshop is based on you bringing an actual change project to work on, developing an initiative utilizing input from fellow participants and facilitators. Go home with initial change blueprint for your change initiative.
BOOK YOUR SEAT NOW!LIMITED SEAT! ONLY FOR 25 TO 30 PARTICIPANTS.
- Before July 31st, 2018 – Early Bird
- Phase 1 (2 days): IDR 8,500,000
- Phase 2 (3 days): IDR 12,500,000
- Phase 1 & 2 (5 days): IDR 21,000,000
- Start August 1st, 2018
- Phase 1 (2 days): IDR 9,500,000
- Phase 2 (3 days): IDR 14,500,000
- Phase 1 & 2 (5 days): IDR 24,000,000
- Installment 0% for Individual registration.
- Selfware™ Assessment (Brain Map) for Phase 1.
- Only the first 10 registrars of Phase 2 can meet Roland Sullivan privately for 2 hours with their top executive (max 5 people).